What are airbrushed temporary tattoos?
A temporary tattoo or airbrush tattoo as its also known, is a design or image that is applied onto the skin of a person by an artist using an artistic tool called an airbrush, (that is connected to an electrical powered air compressor that provides air to the airbrush to spray with) which sprays the temporary design onto the skin using special paints / makeups / inks, that are designed to be safe and durable on the skin.
Temporary tattoos / airbrush tattoos, can last anywhere from just a few hours to over a week in ideal conditions, but removes entirely and immediately with the remover specified by the brand. Most temporary airbrushed tattoos are applied with a low tack adhesive stencil which is stuck securely into place first and then the colors are sprayed on and dry almost instantly. Airbrushed tattoos take as little as 1 minute to complete and as long as a whole day if it’s something spectacular and magnificent.
Why airbrushing tattoos?
If you are having either a small or large party then having an airbrush tattoo artist present really adds an enjoyable aspect to the party, for a number of good reasons, such as: that it makes it much easier for strangers to initiate conversation among one another, secondly, people love free things, especially if they are unique free things. Airbrush tattooing is quality visual family entertainment for people of all ages and backgrounds and the guests will marvel at exhibited talent of airbrush tattoos, is another reason. It sure seems that almost everyone is taking selfies these days and the airbrush tattooed guests will either selfie alone or together with their friends, which makes the temp tattoos instrumental in making mundane moments more memorable than they would otherwise be.
Don’t have a costume idea for Purim yet!? Get an airbrushed tattoo like the Mike Tyson tattoo.
Did Halloween arrive and you didn’t prepare for it? No problem, get an airbrushed tattoo like the Mike Tyson tattoo!
Maybe you are going to an event and you want to either humor or trick others with realistic looking airbrushed tattoos? Bald guys love getting the word HAIR airbrushed tattooed on the crown of their heads, for jokes.
Perhaps you are getting a real tattoo and you would like to see what it looks like on your body for a few days? Getting an airbrushed tattoo is literally the best thing you can do to simulate what your real intended tattoo will look like and whether or not you want it on your body for the rest of your life.
Airbrush tattooing is an exceptional marketing, promotional and entertainment solution for your brand. People love watching tattoos being airbrushed onto others, which makes it appropriate for parties. Multitudes of people will see the airbrushed tattoos afterwards, thus reinforcing the brand awareness.
Tattoo selections can be themed somewhat for most types of events.
Are you having an event that is more geared for adults than kids and need something that will occupy the children’s attention somewhat? A dual parent – child activity? While you do NOT want me or any other artists to be any sort of baby sitter for your kids or your guests kids, we can interest and fascinate the children that are in attendance. Kids absolutely love temorary tattoos
- Airbrushing tattoos of any kind of theme, for any kind of event and situation.
- Custom stencils – Logos and phrasing can and often times, should be cut into stencils so that they can be rendered accurately and cleanly as well as exactly if they are being repreoduced on more than one person.
- Casting calls: models, actors, clowns, dances and kinds of performers.
- Providing additional artists.
- Sourcing top tier photographers and videographers.
- Concept art .
Terms & Conditions, Details and Caveats
- My hourly rate is CAD$150 per hour, with exceptions.
- Registered charities receive a huge 50% discount and only pay $75 per hour.
- I require 50% deposit to book / confirm a date and time, without exception. Fixed date deposits are non refundable because I will lose work denying that time to other potential business and I buy supplies for your project with that money.
- The difference of payment will be paid no later than 7 days after the event.
- I require a minimum of 72 hours cancellation notice.
- I do not have a work studio at this time. My service is only mobile-centric, meaning I come to you.
- All of my makeups are expensive, hypo-allergenic and brand name.
- All of my equipment is regularly soaked in 99% rubbing alcohol.
- Any workspace provided by the client must be well lit, have electrical outlets, ventilated and safe.
- Custom stencils can be made to order. Each stencil is $50 minimum per stencil.
- Additional artists can be sourced.
- A travel fee of $50 per hour of travel to the location and return will be applied for any events located outside the City of Toronto.