Bodypainting for all types and sizes of events, parties, functions and promotions.
Custom stencils can be made to order for logos, words and phrases, geometric shapes and complex designs.
- Bodypainting can be done on your staff before the event and on the guests during the event.
- Additional artists can be sourced.
- Models, performers, dancers and other talents can be sourced.
- Two types of bodypainting makeups are available: 1/ alcohol based makeup/paint, which is sweat proof, friction proof and waterproof, and 2/ water based ones which will remove with water, heavy sweating and heavy friction.
- All of the products used are professional quality cosmetic grade brand names with long established reputations for quality and safety.
- All airbrushes, brushes and sponges are soaked in 99% Isopropyl alcohol
- All equipment and peripheral items used are washed in 99% Isopropyl alcohol.
- Joshua is located in downtown Toronto and therefore for any and all events located outside the City of Toronto, will incur a travelling fee.
- If you require painting over any kind of garments, props and other kinds of items to blend with the bodypainting, there is an an extra materials fee incurred.
2018 Bodypainting Rates
- The 2018 rate is $150 per hour, with a two hour minimum, so $300 is the starting rate, however this amount fluctuates depending on specific circumstances such as if stencils are required, assistants, special makeups and so on.
- Each additional bodypainting artist is $150 per hour.
- A non refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve the date and the time, which can be paid online via Paypal, Interac or in person.
- The difference in payment is due no later than 7 days after the painting was completed, otherwise a 10% interest rate will be applied bi-weekly and after four weeks or 30 days of non payment, a report to credit aegncies will be filed.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice, otherwise payment in full is due.
All custom stencils are $50 per stencil. Duplicate stencils are $25 each after the first one has been made.
- Any job booked with 72 hours of an event is considered a RUSH job and the PANIC pricing is $500 for no more than four hours of labor, and $1000, from 4 hours to 8 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: “What can be painted in just one hour?”
A: It takes one artist that is working alone approximately 20 minutes to 40 minutes to paint one or more plain colors onto someone, from head to toe. This does not leave a lot of time to do much more than airbrush a logo or slogan or simple stencil design, and this does not include the face.
Q: How long does it take to paint a superhero?
A: It takes one artist at least 2 hours of non stop painting to do a very basic, plain, non realistic superhero. It takes at least 4 hours to create a realistic superhero.
Q: What kind of ideas are there for paintings?
A: Animal themes, UV blackight themes, abstract colors and design themes, water themes, horror themes, zombies are just a few ideas.