Who we are:
Joshua and his associates are experienced professional artists that offer high quality glitter temporary tattooing for: birthday parties, club events, brand promotions, private parties, conventions, demonstrations, performances, movie and television productions, fashion shows, photo shoots, bar / bat mitzvahs and birthdays.…
Where do we service:
A mobile artistic artistry entertainment service for regions of:
the City of Toronto, York region, East York, North York, Scarborough and Etobicoke.
The areas of Mississauga, Thornhill, Vaughan, Markham and Pickering are outside of our comfortable fuel and travel-time range, and so locations in those areas are an extra flat rate of $100.
About our service:
- Hundreds of designs to choose from.
- The selection of glitter temporary tattoo designs can be suited to themed events, such as St. Patricks Day, Dia De La Muerte, Christmas, or Hannnukah.
- The glitter temporary tattoos may last up to seven days on the skin, if cared for, or they remove instantly and entirely with rubbing alcohol, oils, shampoos, and lathered soaps. The durability of the glitter temporary tattoo depends on many care factors that are outside of the artist’s control.
- Custom stencils for logos and branding can be cut to order.
Health and safety:
- Single use applicators are used.
- Cosmetic grade glitters made by Amerikan Body Art are used. (Latex free)
- Pros-Aide Medical Adhesive (Latex free).
- Vinyl and PVC self-adhesive stencils. (?)
- Our glitters are are bright, safe and durable. They usually last a few days due to people’s lifestyles, however they can last up to 7 days if cared for really well. They remove instantly with alcohols, some creams, some lotions, oils, soaps, and shampoos.
- The artist almost always asks person whether they have any allergies or not, and or will do a quick patch test on their wrists. It always best to not risk painting anybody that has any kind of skin conditions, so you may want to ask all of the guests if they have anything that can prevent them from getting a glitter temporary tattoo and let the artist know.
- Our equipment is NOT latex free. If you want to hire us but have someone that is allergic to latex, please notify us, and maybe we can facilitate a latex free setup.
- A 50% deposit is required to book the artist for the date and the time, and the difference will be due when the artist/s arrive and setup. The date and time is NOT reserved until the deposit is received. The deposit is non refundable within 72 hours of the event.
- Payment can be by cash, money-order, e-transfer, corporate check that is immediately cashable, Paypal, Credit Card via Square CC Reader.
- The 50% difference in payment is due upon the artist’s arrival and setup, unless other arrangements are explicitly made.
How to prepare for having an glitter temporary tattoo artist:
- Each artist requires a table space of at least 2ft x 1.5ft, two chairs, good light, ventilation .
- We have designs compiled for guests to choose from in poster form which requires a space to hang them on, and in book form, which can be rested on the table for guests to peruse through.
How much $$$:
- Within our service area: CAD$150 for the first hour, and $100 for every additional hour.
Outside of our service area add on $100 for every 20 kilometres of distance.