Hand painted permanent artistic styling with markers on a wide range of items.
What we do:
Oil marker artistry is a very exciting, entertaining and stylish to see done live in person. Your guests will be thrilled to have a personalized item, like shoes, water bottles, wallets etc, created in such a unique and fun way.
About our service:
- Freehand or stenciled artistry.
- The designs can be suited to themed events, such as St. Patricks Day, Dia De La Muerte, Christmas, or Hannnukah.
- Custom stencils for logos and branding can be cut to order.
- Additional artists can be sourced with enough time.
Where do we service:
A mobile artistic painting entertainment service for regions of:
the City of Toronto, York region, East York, North York, Scarborough and Etobicoke.
The areas of Mississauga, Thornhill, Vaughan, Markham and Pickering are outside of our comfortable fuel and travel-time range, and so locations in those areas are an extra flat rate of $100.
- A 50% deposit is required to book the artist for the date and the time, and the difference will be due when the artist/s arrive and setup. The date and time is NOT reserved until the deposit is received. The deposit is non refundable within 72 hours of the event.
- Payment can be by cash, money-order, e-transfer, corporate check that is immediately cashable, Paypal, Credit Card via Square CC Reader.
- The 50% difference in payment is due upon the artist’s arrival and setup, unless other arrangements are explicitly made.
How to prepare for having an artist:
- Each artist requires a table space of at least 2ft x 1.5ft, two chairs, good light, ventilation.
How much $$$:
- Within our service area: CAD$150 for the first hour, and $100 for every additional hour.
Outside of our service area add on $100 for every 20 kilometers of distance.
Who we are:
Joshua and his associates are professional artists with many years of experience doing their artistry live in person and interacting with patrons of all ages and backgrounds.